Dawlance is one of the most trusted names when it comes to home appliances in Pakistan. The company has been in operation for over three decades and offers a wide range of products, from refrigerators and air conditioners to washing machines and microwaves. It is known for its quality products and competitive prices, making it a popular choice for Pakistani consumers.
When it comes to air conditioners, They offer a wide range of inverter ACs that are designed to provide efficient cooling while saving on energy costs. The company’s inverter ACs are available in a variety of models and sizes, making it easy to find one that suits your specific needs. And dawlance inverter ac price is just starting from Rs. 35,000.
So if you’re looking for an air conditioner that is both affordable and of high quality, then it is the perfect choice for you. With a Dawlance inverter AC, you can enjoy a cool, comfortable indoor temperature all summer long.
The products that this company made are mentioned below:
– Air conditioners
– Washing machines
– Deep freezers
– Water dispensers
– Wine coolers
– Ice makers
– Kitchen appliances
– Small appliances
– Vacuum cleaners
– Sewing machines
– Heating & cooling solutions
– Water purifiers
– Air purifiers
– Inverters & batteries
Dawlance, Orient, Kenwood, Haier, Gree, Mitsubishi, LG, Samsung, etc.
Inverter ACs Of Dawlance are available in different models:
– 12K BTU (1 Ton) Inverter Split AC – DAWL-12SQRINV
– 18K BTU (1.5 Ton) Inverter Split AC – DAWL-18SQRINV
– 24K BTU (2 Ton) Inverter Split AC – DAWL-24SQRINV Scarlett Series
They have the following features:
– 4 Way Swing
– Turbo Cooling
– Self Cleaning Function
– Low Voltage Start-up
– Anti-Bacterial Filter
Dawlance inverter ac price start from Rs. 35,000 and the price of Mitsubishi Inverter AC is Rs. 104,500. So if you are looking for an air conditioner that is both affordable and of high quality, then Dawlance is the perfect choice for you. With a Dawlance inverter AC, you can enjoy a cool, comfortable indoor temperature all summer long.
It is the best choice because:
– It is an affordable and quality product.
– The company has been in operation for over three decades.
– It offers a wide range of products.
– The inverter ACs are available in different models.
– It has 4 Way Swing, Turbo Cooling, Self Cleaning Function, Low Voltage Start-up, and Anti-Bacterial Filter.
So if you want to buy an inverter AC, then Dawlance is the best option for you.
– Inverter ACs are more energy-efficient than conventional ACs.
– They can save you up to 60% on your electricity bill.
– Inverter ACs are more durable and have a longer lifespan.
– They provide better cooling performance and are quieter than conventional ACs.
– Inverter ACs are environmentally friendly because they use less power and generate fewer greenhouse gasses.
– They are more expensive than conventional ACs.
– They require more maintenance than conventional ACs.
– Inverter ACs can be noisy if they are not properly installed.
So these are some of the pros and cons of an inverter AC. Now it is up to you to decide whether you want to buy this or not. But if you want to save money on your electricity bill, then it is the best choice for you.
How does Inverter ACs Work?
The work by converting the alternating current (AC) into direct current (DC). This DC is then used to power the compressor of the AC. It is more energy-efficient because it only uses the amount of power that is needed to run the compressor. Conventional ACs use a lot of power even when the compressor is not running. This makes them less energy-efficient and more expensive to run.
Inverter ACs are also more durable because they don’t have any moving parts. This means that there is less wear and tear on the AC, and it will last longer. They are also quieter than conventional ACs because they don’t have a fan. The only noise that you will hear from an inverter AC is the sound of the compressor running. These are also more environmentally friendly because they use less power and generate fewer greenhouse gasses.
You should use an inverter AC when:
– You want to save money on your electricity bill.
– If You need an AC that is more energy-efficient.
– You want an AC that is more durable and has a longer lifespan.
– if an AC provides better cooling performance and is quieter.
– You want an AC that is more environmentally friendly.
So these are some of the reasons why you should use an inverter AC. If you want to save money on your electricity bill, then it is the best choice for you. But if you want an AC that is more energy-efficient, then it is the best choice for you.